rage

mrcheesy

Veteran XX
Sources: Florida girl was buried alive

seriously, I would give anything to deal the death penalty in this case, especially to the people who knew this happening. fucking, fuck I'm too enraged to think

Last edited:
I seriously hope shit like this is not becoming more common. What kind of society will we end up with if a child can't be safely left alone in her room to sleep at night?

not to take away from the seriousness of this, but why is her father wearing a baseball cap in a suit?

Death penality lets them off easy. Now if they brought back impaling... I did read once of an old method of execution. Prisoners are placed in a giant clear bottle, with a narrow openin at the top for air. The prisoners a fed and watered regulary, but since the only opening is at the top, the wastes have no where to go. The prisoners eventually drown in their own waste products (re: Glen Cook, The Black Company).

With the current "humane" death penality, it makes more sense to sentance them to life in prison, and make sure they end up as some big psycho's bitch for the rest of their lives. They will pay for fucking the kid by being fucked every day for the rest of their lives.

Tood bad people only want the quick satisfaction of the death penality, and missed the extendend torture of life in prison.

I'm not normally a big fan of over the top punishment, but I have to agree that Goblin and One-Eye would know how to best deal with someone like this...

Back