Have any TWers had plastic surgery?

i do have a big nose but i like it just fine

my sister has had plastic surgery though
but it wasnt really cosmetic

Oh shit, uh the old guy (besides Yankee) Rancher Dan had MASSIVE plastic surgery.

Stomach stapled, then tons of floppy skin removed from his mid-section. Had like 2000 stitches going around him.

Ugh, the pictures were nasty.

K-Rex said:
Oh shit, uh the old guy (besides Yankee) Rancher Dan had MASSIVE plastic surgery.

Stomach stapled, then tons of floppy skin removed from his mid-section. Had like 2000 stitches going around him.

Ugh, the pictures were nasty.
link?

I had reconstructive surgery on my upper lip. I was in 7th grade. Running off the school bus like a fucking moron. Someone yelled my name, I look back, don't see who it was, when I face forward I take a metal pole full force in the upper lip.

Splits my lip all the way through, can see teeth through the hole. Knocks me off my feet, and I land and hit my head on the curb. Come to a couple seconds later to hear girls screaming, blood is pouring from my face. Walk to the nurses office, she calls my mom.

Mom picks me up, we go to the hospital and they won't touch me cuz they're worried I'll sue them if they screw up my speech.

I ended up going to a plastic surgeon, got 71 stitches in my upper lip. Broke my nose in 2 places as well. Luckily i didn't loose any teeth.

Shitty part was that the pipe was hanging off the back end of a welding truck without any flag on it, and the truck was parked in a fire lane.

If my mother had sued I would have had no worries about the money for college, but she didn't and i missed my gravy train. :(

Fatman said:
I had reconstructive surgery on my upper lip. I was in 7th grade. Running off the school bus like a fucking moron. Someone yelled my name, I look back, don't see who it was, when I face forward I take a metal pole full force in the upper lip.
lol this xplains a lot.......

Patton said:
Technically it was plastic surgery that repaired the severed flexor tendon in my hand.

Plastic surgery is defined as cosmetic: plastic means "for the sake of form."

What you had sounds like reconstructive surgery.

Back