NOONE gives a FLYING FUCK ABOUT AIRSOFT!!!!

zVxTeflon

Veteran X
airsoft is a penis substitute for people who are faggots and cant buy real penis substitutes..(ie..real guns)

agree.

all i remember about airsoft, is all the freshman in my high school whining about it every day in computer art class. "zomg i wanna get that ubers ak47....................airsoft gun."

Real guns are great. But you can't really shoot them at people...

... without killing them. Airsoft is for shooting at people. Perhaps if they made paintball guns that looked like real guns instead of absurd alien laser blasters people would just play that instead.

Data said:
Real guns are great. But you can't really shoot them at people...

... without killing them. Airsoft is for shooting at people. Perhaps if they made paintball guns that looked like real guns instead of absurd alien laser blasters people would just play that instead.
There are realistic guns for paintball, mostly made by Tippman. The premise behind paintball is different though. You have much larger rounds that break and spray, which makes paintball much more suitable for tournament style play types such as speedball, xball, hyperball, so on and so forth.

Airsoft is probably going to be the route to take for military style play, smaller, solid rounds, higher speeds. You dont have to worry about brush and stuff completely destroying your ammo before it reaches halfway to the other guy.

|Slobax| said:
well...if you feel the need to shoot something, you need help.
I probably need lots of it, then. I get anxious to play paintball if I dont play it more than once a month.

Real guns are boring. You can take them to the firing range, or you can join the military and shoot arabs, but that's about it. You can go to the park and kill people there, but that only lasts one round and then they take your guns away.

It's just a different dimension in gaming.

I look forawrd to playing it one day.

|Slobax| said:
well...if you feel the need to shoot something, you need help.

I love close minded individuals.

You are the same kind of person that made fun of me 6 years ago for playing a game online with a team. Those same assholes are now playing games online. Funny how peoples opinions of whats cool and acceptable changes.

You also completely miss the point of why they play. Its all for the adrenaline rush and competition. Some people get it by means that differ from yourself.

I personally get mine from basketball and softball. Airsoft does appeal to me though so I might one day get into it.

Back