[Treasure] Search for gold tokens worth > $1M

so why are you asking for someone to buy and scan it if you're planning on buying it? :huh:

don't be a goddamn theif, you fairy.

"The tokens are not hidden on private property, or in dangerous places, but in places accessible to everyone. The tokens are not buried. Nothing has to be moved or lifted to find them."

I doubt the tokens would be there for anyone actually seeking them. If I saw a 'token' sitting out in the open somewhere, I'd probably take it.

You would think you would have to ask someone for the tokens...would kinda ruin the whole thing if anyone could see the token and take it.

far_behind said:
"The tokens are not hidden on private property, or in dangerous places, but in places accessible to everyone. The tokens are not buried. Nothing has to be moved or lifted to find them."

I doubt the tokens would be there for anyone actually seeking them. If I saw a 'token' sitting out in the open somewhere, I'd probably take it.
Chances are they're not at spots frequently traveled. I'd be willing to wager they're scattered throughout national parks.

SureShot said:
You would think you would have to ask someone for the tokens...would kinda ruin the whole thing if anyone could see the token and take it.
Also possible, which would mean they might be incorported into a building/sign/whatever of a public establishment, which agreed to do so.

I was reading up a little, and it seems, yeah, this is all about emo tree-hugging garbage.

can you purchase it at the noble barnes? if so i'm gonna go grab 2 copies and we can search the carolina area lekitty

ZodiaK said:
i'm in the southern carolina.

we'll cover much more ground than the others.
Actually, I was going to search Virginia. Think you can handle this shithole yourself?

every tw'er that buys the book should work together to solve the riddles...and then split the winnings with whoever bought the book and contributed.

Got Haggis? said:
every tw'er that buys the book should work together to solve the riddles...and then split the winnings with whoever bought the book and contributed.

Fucking cool idea, too bad there are too many scumbags that wouldn't follow up the spliting of the money.

i know i would tell you i was working with you guys to disarm you, and then not give you anything if i found it. finder's keepers.

Back