I need a game to play... I need Stalker

Beren

TribalWar Aussie
Veteran XX
Ok i have completed HL2 now like 3-4 times.

I am bored.

I need something to play until Stalker gets here. I want a run around and shoot stuff... but not crazy crap everywehere, one where you can be a sneaky bastard.

Beren said:
one where you can be a sneaky bastard.
What about Splinter Cell Chaos Theory?

ct2.jpg

Chronicles of Riddick - Escape from Butcher Bay

Get that, without a doubt. Awesome game and you can go through most of it by doing silent kills. :bigthumb:

I've always thought Splinter Cell has some amazing visuals... but the AI is dumb as fucking hell. I can stand crouched in an illuminated spot and they'll walk within 3 feet of me, look right at me, turn around and walk away. WTF

More pics to convince you. Come on, if that's not sneaky enough for you, you must be a ninja in real life.

ct1.jpg

ct3.jpg

ct4.jpg

ct5.jpg

ct6.jpg

I forgot about Riddick..yeah, Riddick is definately a fun game..but it is short too, so be warned about that. Still, not many other games where you can push some guy into a rock grinder, and then look at the blood on the walls in U.V.

enDless_Delirium said:
I forgot about Riddick..yeah, Riddick is definately a fun game..but it is short too, so be warned about that. Still, not many other games where you can push some guy into a rock grinder, and then look at the blood on the walls in U.V.
Yeah, it did feel a bit short. But, that was probably my only complaint.

Riddick is a great game.
Lots of action, and you can be really stealthy if you're so inclined.
What's more, you can be totally vicious in how you kill enemies :o:
PC version apparently has some extra levels too.

butcher bay got GOTY from CGW i think, so check that out.

I would suggest www.the-underdogs.org and acquiring some classic RPGs or Adventure games to keep you busy for a while. granted, they're not graphical masterpieces these days, but in gameplay value they're better than most new releases.

Back