pentecostal

pentecostal is a loose word applied to various denomenations of christianity that believe in a "pentecostal" experience.

you're wrong.

i dont knew of any denominations that believe in exorcism, speaking in tongues, seeing visions & being over all mentally unstable

its a cult

Southern Baptist? well, tell her this joke then...

Ask her why the two of you should never have sex while standing...

she says "I don't know"

So if your parents catch us they won't think we're dancing!

Last edited:
a cult is a group whose doctine teaches something that is criminal or dangerous IMO...they can talk in tongues all they want and woship a tomato...just dont kill, rape, steal, etc...

lol yank ee

yeah some guy got denied communion because he was seen dancing

but she isnt southern, she is brazillian

-cyanide- said:
i dont knew of any denominations that believe in exorcism, speaking in tongues, seeing visions & being over all mentally unstable

its a cult
Aw, c'mon... In what other religious denomination could you have this guy as a preacher?
bio_kinison.jpg

cult

i aint down with people shaking violently & screaming shit that makes no sense

and talking about demons possessing people and shit

aint cool

totally .. what in the fuck does that have to do with jesus tripping out in the desert and casting out the moneychangers from jew temple ?? crazy people :ralf:

-cyanide- said:
cult

aint cool
By definition, any organized religion could be classified as a "cult." We tend to use the word mostly in the context of an "unorthodox or spurious religion", which are highly subjective terms. What's your point?

-cyanide- said:
cult

aint cool

do you realize your sig is nothing special? i mean, take out that perfectly timed flash, and it's a regular windmill dunk in a game that's so one side the other players don't even bother to hustle..

whoop di do!! what does it all meaaaan bazil.

Back