Remove Jesse Jackson's feeding tube!

First lady Laura Bush has also weighed in, saying the federal government should intervene in such disputes. While traveling to Afghanistan she told reporters, "It's a life issue."

"The federal government has to be involved," Mrs. Bush said. "It really does require the government to be involved."

What the fuck does that stupid cunt know? What an ignorant whore. I can't believe she ever held a degree in Education.

lecatPuke said:
JWU, I assume you went to the JWU in Norfolk? Live in Norfolk long?

I've lived in the area for about 16 years. I was born in Utah (no, I'm not Mormon) and spent some time in Tennessee, Mississippi, Oklahoma and Louisiana. All thanks to the NAVY.

I am assuming you're up in NOVA, as you want tix to Fairfax's performances.

Hell, you can have my seat for Friday night's show in Norfolk, and you can go to both the big important to-do in the grand lobby afterwards, and the cast party.

JWUGrad said:
I've lived in the area for about 16 years. I was born in Utah (no, I'm not Mormon) and spent some time in Tennessee, Mississippi, Oklahoma and Louisiana. All thanks to the NAVY.

I am assuming you're up in NOVA, as you want tix to Fairfax's performances.

Hell, you can have my seat for Friday night's show in Norfolk, and you can go to both the big important to-do in the grand lobby afterwards, and the cast party.

Actually he's going to the April 8th performance at the Harrison, here in Norfolk.

And no, you can't give up your seat. Quit trying.

lecatPuke said:
Wait a minute, if I come up Friday will I get to sit next to Bounty?

Hell, you can sit ON Bounty for all I care. There are two chics in the show, and they make out. You two can jack each other off. I am willing to pay for this spectacle. In fact, why don't you come by for dinner? It'll be great fun.

JWUGrad said:
Hell, you can sit ON Bounty for all I care. There are two chics in the show, and they make out. You two can jack each other off. I am willing to pay for this spectacle. In fact, why don't you come by for dinner? It'll be great fun.
Now you're just being mean.

Back