I caught my ex's new boyfriend sucking his own dick.

Detox said:
If he posts the police reports which will in turn make this story legit, I nominate this for best thread of the year, biggest twist of the year, and also best thread EVAR posted on TW. Awesome followups, good job.

:signed:

Even if it is fake, it's still an absolutely fantastic story and easily the thread of the year. You sir, may have saved Tribalwar.

Omy, and there's still so much more to come. Weekend, police report, better pics...WOW, just WOW!

Go buy/borrow good digicam and get better pics. I'll paypal you $5 if u need $$$ for camera :)

VashioStampede said:
Omy, and there's still so much more to come. Weekend, police report, better pics...WOW, just WOW!

Go buy/borrow good digicam and get better pics. I'll paypal you $5 if u need $$$ for camera :)

lol, & while we're @ it a new dildo for his ex eh?

I'm sorry, but to be nominated for the TW HoF this thread must be a TW exclusive, and this thread was obviously begun on SA.

btw, you and the TW logo should be in every pic that you will subsequently post (i'm kind of :rolleyes: at the fact that the car scratch pictures didnt come out)

Back