L'il Kim convicted of perjury

Lil’ Kim and her assistant were both convicted of perjury and conspiracy but acquitted of obstruction of justice. Kim faces up to 20 years in prison at her June 24 sentencing.

The shootout occurred outside WQHT, a.k.a. Hot 97, when Lil’ Kim’s entourage crossed paths with a rival rap group, Capone-N-Noreaga. Kim’s entourage confronted them about the song “Bang, Bang” from a Capone-N-Noreaga album, which contained a scathing dis to Kim from her longtime rival, Foxy Brown. A shootout erupted, leaving one man injured and more than two dozen rounds fired.

Assistant U.S. Attorney Cathy Seibel told jurors that the 4-foot-11 Lil’ Kim, born Kimberly Jones, had repeatedly lied to them, just as she did to the grand jury. The prosecutor belittled the defense claim that the sunglasses-wearing Lil’ Kim didn’t notice her two close friends at the scene of the crime.

“You would have to believe they were magic sunglasses that only block out your friends who were shooting people,” Seibel told the jury.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7222867/

Jesus Christ.

yeah, ownes is right.

bitch better get to the studio and start recording... she'll need some income while shes sitting in the penn

at times I wonder if they're all really mad at each other, or if they all know that controversy will give them headlines and line the pockets on both sides of the conflicts.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

onthelam said:
at times I wonder if they're all really mad at each other, or if they all know that controversy will give them headlines and line the pockets on both sides of the conflicts.
yeah right... you've obviously never been to brooklyn and met people like this before.

onthelam said:

I'm not sure that serving a possible 20 year sentence seems like a good way to 'line your pockets.'

idiots...think theyd know when they have it made...then they do stupid shit like this and all their money's gone.

ah well, she didnt deserve it anyway

Back