Gangrel

Contributor
Veteran XV
i dunno why

its not like i want them to belt out a solo when were in bed

but thats a sexy skill to have

f75eb9b0.jpg

I agree.
Hirrllary Duff sings this supid xmas song that is nothing like anything I like, but when she sings it, I'm on my couch singing along with her.
Call me gay, I don't care, it's a very catchy, stupid tune.

I hope you don't mean current popular female "singers", because precious few of them have voices worth writing home about.

My g/f can sing amazingly well. I actually have a short recording on my website, in case anyone cares.

http://www.benspector.com/02thefirstnoel.wma

She is the middle voice.

Hearing her sing when she's in really close proximity is bone-chilling. I've never been so close to someone with such an awesome voice. She always imitates the most unique vocalists/vocal stylings too, it never gets old.

ahhhhh :D <3

Sp3xx said:
My g/f can sing amazingly well. I actually have a short recording on my website, in case anyone cares.

http://www.benspector.com/02thefirstnoel.wma

She is the middle voice.

Hearing her sing when she's in really close proximity is bone-chilling. I've never been so close to someone with such an awesome voice. She always imitates the most unique vocalists/vocal stylings too, it never gets old.

ahhhhh :D <3

Very nice indeed

Vanster said:
I agree.
Hirrllary Duff sings this supid xmas song that is nothing like anything I like, but when she sings it, I'm on my couch singing along with her.

you are gay

Vanster said:
I agree.

gay

Gangrel said:
i dunno why

its not like i want them to belt out a solo when were in bed

but thats a sexy skill to have

it really depends on what singing voice they have, if it isn't the right kind of voice its a real turn off

Back