GOD DAMMIT! I needs someone's help for two seconds

sargonnas9

Veteran XX
I had two operations done last year to try to fix my perforated eardrums. The left one didn't take but it seemed like the right one did; at least I thought it did. After an event which made me question it, I went to the bathroom and tried dripping water down both my ears to see what would happen.

I would feel like an idiot calling up a friend after midnight to ask them, so will someone please do me a favor and drip a little water in an ear and tell me what happens (how it feels, changes in hearing)?

not very detailed replies but thanks for doing it.

My left side hurt like a fucking bitch and I felt the water go in. My right side seemed to be fine, but every sound seemed muffled and amplified and there was a general constant noise happening.

If I have a hole in the right one again, I'm going to drill a hole in that fucking doctor's head :stab: (not really. I'll just be pissed)

Dangerdoggie said:
So how did you blow your eardrums? loud ass ghetto stero in your car or something?

Military put the tubes in on the wrong side of the eardrum. Instead of falling out, they became wedged. Military cuts a hole in both and says the holes will heal and disappear; they don't.

All the annoyances aren't worth having the ability to blow air bubbles out of your ears as a kid while underwater.

Yes there is something wrong with it; I still have a big hole in it.

Maybe I have a hole in the right and it's just small enough that the pressure from the standing water in my ear isn't enough to force its way inside my ear and cause the same pain.

Back