Gangrel

Contributor
Veteran XV
these two are the worst sports ive ever seen

one wont look the other in the eye
the other flips off the crowd

shit i wish they were both gone
but at least the terrorist can go back to afghanistan now

prio you never explained to me why you preferred the de rosa :)

whats this about one of the contestants killing himself? this is the first episode ive seen, and only watched the 2nd half

ishe>raghead
that guys girlfriend is definately leaving him. She says before the fight "[you better win]I can't go to my daddy and say I'm going to marry a loser".
Just the type of girl you should marry. lol
she was perfect for him

de rosa is more unique, less people have it too
all 3 of them were good but i just personally like the de rosa =]

PriO said:
de rosa is more unique, less people have it too
all 3 of them were good but i just personally like the de rosa =]
i love the design of the frame.. as you can tell from those 3 i prefer ones that stray from straight tubing.

im going to spend my spring break looking around at bike shops around here.. and trying to get my credit extended ;)

its funny cause when you're watching they edit it so it looks close.
Then they (sly and gang) talk about the fight and are like "it was over within the first 10 seconds." heh. the magic of editing

All of em are pussies. I bet they cried every night wishing they would get on the show so they could fight. Then when it comes to pick, no one steps up eagerly to say I got next!

I really don't see the point of the show besides the boxing. There's no strategy, everyone will have to fight eventually anyway. Get rid of the stupid challenge bullshit and just have them fight for the whole hour.

fool...that would be quite a boring show, also very short

they have to build the characters up so that the viewers have an emotional stake in the guy that's about to fight

and there is strategy, mind games are a big part of fighting

Check this out. I thought this was kinda cool.

From Afonso's website (http://new.alfonsosgomez.com/page4.htm)
After we won the challenge and we went back to the locker room, Ishe pulled out and Jesse stepped up. After he called out Jonathan Reid, Jesse went to weight himself and was about 7 lbs over because of what he had eaten on our reward. So he spent all day until midnight sweating losing the weight. And that's what got Jesse pissed off.
Aside from that, everything was great. We were so excited that Jesse won but at the same time sad for Jonathan. He knew he has almost 5 kids and this was his shot to provide them with a better future. Jesse is a guy with a great heart and gave his fight purse to Jonathan so he could take his kids and wife to Disneyland.

Back