[GOLD] The Matrix Online

dolanator said:
Im confused as to how bullet-time will work.
The first part of the attack is sped up and the second half is slowed down so it all happens in the same amount of time as a normal attack. Only you and the person you are fighting experience the effect.

biggest MMORPG flop since Horizons, easily. Although, i know a lot of Matrix fanboys will buy it of course, so it has a chance not to flop, but it will never be a big success.

dolanator said:
Im confused as to how bullet-time will work.
Apparently, the game slows down for the people fighting, everything around you kinda blurs (I dunno) and then speeds up near the end of the animation. Those not fighting see the normal animation.

With WoW drawing most MMO players away from other games, and the fact that this game is crap, I bet it will shut down in maybe a year, two tops.

The matrix online is now .... online

omg omg omg

Seriously though, I have to laugh. There forums are practically dead. haha

FUCK THAT IM GOING TO BE THE ONE LOL ILL BE SO ORIGINAL NOBODY WILL MESS WITH ME BCZ THEY WIL BE ALL LIKE LMAO SHIT U HAVE TEH PWOEARS

This game won't fare well.

the game isn't as bad as most people think and I predict it will have somewhat of a decent following. A lot of Necron players will probably be playing it. Graphics are good and the systems in the game are decent, but the game won't be a huge hit. Probably do better than AC2 did.

Back