Teen Sends Student Semen-Frosted Brownies

willisan

Veteran XV
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=817&e=2&u=/ap/teen_prank

COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho - A teenager has agreed to admit to three counts of disturbing the peace after anonymously sending semen-frosted brownies to a fellow student. The recipient shared the treat with two other teens, police said.

They said the 17-year-old Coeur d'Alene High School student was upset after a prank in which the other student put peanut butter in his cheese sandwich days before. He told a school resource officer that "he hated peanut butter and it made him more mad than he could explain," according to the police report.

The teen later told School Resource Officer Jeff Walther that he got the idea of putting his semen on the brownies from the movie "National Lampoon's Van Wilder," in which characters send pastries filled with dog semen to a fraternity house.

The student was arrested and booked into a juvenile detention center. He has since been released on a judge's order that he has no contact with the students who ate the brownies.

The youth is to be sentenced on April 4 on the three misdemeanor counts, which are each punishable by up to 90 days in detention, prosecutors said.

The victims' parents were notified and the children were tested for anything that could have been transmitted through the body fluid, although Panhandle Health spokeswoman Susan Cuff said the chance of the students' health being affected would be "extremely remote."

School Superintendent Harry Amend declined comment on any school discipline against the teenager.

holy shit I hope he semenized the most popular kids in school. I wouldn't be surprised if THEY are the ones that drop out after that shit rofl.

well a kid bringing brownies with semen on them beats the fuck out of a kid bringing semi-automatic with bullets in it.

JuggerNaught said:
well a kid bringing brownies with semen on them beats the fuck out of a kid bringing semi-automatic with bullets in it.

I think eating semen spummed brownies would spur another child to bring in a semi-auto for retaliation.

JuggerNaught said:
indeed.

he needs to make a shirt with "how'd you like the glaze?"
to wear for his first day back.

h4rdluck said:
I think eating semen spummed brownies would spur another child to bring in a semi-auto for retaliation.
could be. This is something that it takes a while for people to learn when they are young. Dont fuck with people, because you never know who you are dealing with. This could have very easily turned into another school shooting because some retarded child wanted to mess with some kid

AirGibson said:
:huh:
Back during my H.S. days, both he and the victims would be laughed at.
shit in my school, this kid would have been cheered for the rest of his time in school. people would still be talking about it when they see him around town in his 30's

yea i mean all that happened to the perp kid was he had to eat penut butter lol.

This kid is definately going to become one of the most popular people in his school overnight if he is allowed to stay.

Its not like HE ate the damn cum covered brownies of man loving. I mean theres 3 people you have to walk by everyday..knowing they ate your cum....rofl.

it would be severely psychologically damaging to eat semen imo.

how could you be hetero after that? no matter what happened for the rest of your life, you'd always know in the back of your mind that you ate cum.

jesus.

Vermouth said:
it would be severely psychologically damaging to eat semen imo.

how could you be hetero after that? no matter what happened for the rest of your life, you'd always know in the back of your mind that you ate cum.

jesus.
your mom fed you semen in your baby food.

Back