Happy Casimir Pulaski Day!!~!`

Baby Bew

Contributor
Veteran XV
:clap: :flag: :clap:

g5cpulas.gif

Kazimierz Pułaski (in the USA referred to as Casimir Pulaski) (March 6, 1745 – October 11/15, 1779), born near Warsaw, Poland, was a Polish soldier and military commander who fought against the Russian (tsarist) Empire in the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth. From 1768 to 1772, he took part in a confederation against the Russians called the Confederation of Bar (Konfederacja barska).
Kazimierz Pułaski monument in Washington, DC.

From 1777 to 1779, he fought for independence of the United States in the American Revolution under the command of George Washington. Pulaski was a noted cavalryman and played a large role in training Revolutionary troops. He took part in the sieges of Charleston and of Savannah. During a cavalry charge, he was wounded in the thigh and was taken aboard the brig the USS Wasp. Two days later, on October 11, he died of wounds without regaining consciousness and was buried at sea.

i think the local schools stopped giving this day off for him to help balance out the semesters :/

i was going to make this thread :/

my moms school had this day off today

a day to a polish general, HAH next thing you know theyll be giving days out to womanizing black men

(the thoughts in this thread are not originally mine)

Back