My God people

orbital 123

Veteran XX
I don't understand how you cannot like matthew good. I mean his lyrics are awsome...

btw, I have his entire album collection pre MGB, MGB, and post MGB cd's on my computer. He so fucking rocks.

Venus was a fly trap
The man you loved devoured
I used to dream about your sister
Standing in the shower
But I was never cool
You thought I was a cowboy
I wonder where my gun is
Can you spare a bullet senorita

I will always be the worst

Generation X-wing
That's got to be the death star
I used to dream about the future
I used to dream about a lot of things
But I was never cool
So you can call me loser
Yeah you can call me anything
You want to senorita

Help me up with
A pair of wings
A little rope
All those things
She always said I'd find the cure for cancer
I read my horoscope but I just can't pull it off alone

Venus was a fly trap
The man you loved devoured
I used to dream about your sister
Fucking me in the shower
But I was never cool
So you can call me loser
Yeah you can call me anything
You want to senorita

HE SUCKED BACK WHEN YOU FIRST STARTED SUCKING HIS DICK WITH THREADS AND HE SUCKS NOW. MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE.

*ECK*|SpYdeR| said:
I don't understand why you're not banned.

I don't understand why you aren't jumping off a fucking bridge to end your pathetic life. But you don't see me posting about it on TW now do you?

orbital 123 said:
I don't understand why you aren't jumping off a fucking bridge to end your pathetic life. But you don't see me posting about it on TW now do you?

um, yes i do.

Don't ask "who" because then he just gets off knowing he likes an artist no one has ever heard of. There are many people of his type who mention an unknown artist and try to introduce you to them.

Name-droppers

im listening to the audio of being right nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

the secrets out
but its too loud to think it

KombatWombat said:
HE SUCKED BACK WHEN YOU FIRST STARTED SUCKING HIS DICK WITH THREADS AND HE SUCKS NOW. MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE.

No, he has always rocked and always will. Infact I think I will create a discography of all his stuff and share it with the world as a torrent.

Gangrel said:
im listening to the audio of being right nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Bullshit. I don't believe you. btw, he has some awsome stuff before the mgb was formed.

Euphony, Second Sun, Brand New Sun, The Ocean. All VERY hard to find stuff.

A 28K Modem said:
Don't ask "who" because then he just gets off knowing he likes an artist no one has ever heard of. There are many people of his type who mention an unknown artist and try to introduce you to them.

Name-droppers

actually his band had several top selling albums in Canada, and then they broke up and he has done two solo albums since then.

orbital 123 said:
Bullshit. I don't believe you. btw, he has some awsome stuff before the mgb was formed.

Euphony, Second Sun, Brand New Sun, The Ocean. All VERY hard to find stuff.
i just finished listening to truffle pigs and now.. uh.. the fall of man is on

they broke up because some members of the band wanted to keep making the same type of popular music while he wanted to keep artistic and experiment. Needless to say, you don't hear about the others in the band.

He wails a lot. It's contrived emotion with too much vibrato. It's okay I guess, but he's no genius or anything.

They really sound like Live, who I don't like much at all.

Back