[Advice Needed] Spring break in Canada?

bonafide

Veteran X
Spring break is coming up for us here at Cornell, and I have a group of 4 guys who want to take a road trip. We were originally thinking of driving to Florida, but we're all under 21 (drinking in the room? yay.), and finding non-ripoff places on the beach is a bitch.

We're now considering Canada, even though it'll be cold as a motherfucker. Does anyone have any advice for good places to go? We're in upstate NY, so somewhere within a day's drive would be preferable.

mostestdef said:
spring break in Canada :rofl:

Although I was laughing about this myself, but its problably his best bet if he doesn't have any connections to get alcohol in FL. Windsor and Toronto are always a good time.

bonafide said:
Spring break is coming up for us here at Cornell, and I have a group of 4 guys who want to take a road trip. We were originally thinking of driving to Florida, but we're all under 21 (drinking in the room? yay.), and finding non-ripoff places on the beach is a bitch.

We're now considering Canada, even though it'll be cold as a motherfucker. Does anyone have any advice for good places to go? We're in upstate NY, so somewhere within a day's drive would be preferable.

my spring break was one week ago... we went with breakaway tours to panama city beach (which was pretty cheap). As for drinking - drink in the room... its on the beach anyways. As for clubs, I got caught underage drinking in the club and all I got was two red X's and a "good night". I came back to the hotel and drank some more.

bonafide said:

my spring break was one week ago... we went with breakaway tours to panama city beach (which was pretty cheap). As for drinking - drink in the room... its on the beach anyways. As for clubs, I got caught underage drinking in the club and all I got was two red X's and a "good night". I came back to the hotel and drank some more.

Well if we went to FL we would get booze in advance and bring it down, but only drinking in the room/getting caught would blow.

Being drunk 24x7 isn't the main theme either. Somewhere that has some actual sites/activities would be fun as well.

Back