Is Monster Cable worth the premium?

Chomp said:
machine has to answer in a toughguy response to proove his dignity.

u get em dog

I think it's more of a "Jesus Christ, people still ask this question after years and years of other people asking it."

DO NOT BUY MONSTER CABLE BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT WORTH THE EXTREMELY INFLATED PRICE.

Astrial said:
i always buy monster cables for my musical equip now. they hold up better.

anything else- nah

"hold up better" what do their wires let the electrons flow more freely? are the electrons longer lasting? :lol:

Wires are wires, they transmit electrical signals, why the fuck would you want to pay extra for the same shit?

It's the shielding that supposedly better

Way back when I was in my eletrical materials class, my prof went through the math of a monster cable vs. standard cable.

The monster cable does have better shielding, but that difference in signal quality is so miniscule that you will NEVER notice the difference.

if you're too goddamn poor to pay the premium then don't. omg you people that worry about money like this.. :shrug:

Not unless you have some incredible ears that can tell the difference. But shit, assuming you spent a lot of money on a kick ass system or whatever, what's the extra 20 bucks for a cable.

It's like buying an athlon fx55, and then slapping in a 9800 pro in there. Sure, the 9800 pro works and will probably work decently. But having spent all that money, aren't you shortchanging yourself?

Back