any tw investors?

envy

Veteran X
What stocks do you like and how long have you been trading?

I've been trading for about 3 years now.

My short list: APPL, EBAY, SIRI, INTC, GERN, NILE

Watch AMD closely they go low then high often. It's still on the rise now and will be for at least a week longer. I remember we made $50,000 off AMD about 5 years ago during our schools stock game. We won the competition for the whole state by putting all our money in one stock.

Heres how my equity allocation is styled

International Allocation 10%
Domestic Allocation: 90%
of Domestic Allocation Ive got
Growth 40%:
of that Ive got Large Cap 50% Mid Cap 25% Small Cap 25%
Then I have the other 60% in Value stocks
arranged the same way.... Large Cap 50% Mid cap 25% and small Cap 25%

In my Core/Satellite Allocation ive got into mutual fund $31,170 investments, which is 25.65% of the portfolio.
Of which ive got 10.89% of my total current investments in IVV, IWV, VTI and EFA.

this is all straight off my financial review for last year.

id REALLY like to put some money into Sony. they are pretty close to their 52 week low and once the PS3 hits in a year, i'm sure they'll go up from the $38 they are trading at now. i'm sure that 2 years from now they'll be up in the $50-60 range if not higher.

edit: also XM satellite radio has gone from $11 to $33 in about 2 years. ive had them listed in my fake potfolio since i had a personal finance class 2 years ago. i knew their stock price would do nothing but rise but i never put my money where my mouth was :twak:

Animo said:
Heres how my equity allocation is styled

International Allocation 10%
Domestic Allocation: 90%
of Domestic Allocation Ive got
Growth 40%:
of that Ive got Large Cap 50% Mid Cap 25% Small Cap 25%
Then I have the other 60% in Value stocks
arranged the same way.... Large Cap 50% Mid cap 25% and small Cap 25%

In my Core/Satellite Allocation ive got into mutual fund $31,170 investments, which is 25.65% of the portfolio.
Of which ive got 10.89% of my total current investments in IVV, IWV, VTI and EFA.

this is all straight off my financial review for last year.

So what about individual stocks? Like any?

Back