new Matrix online stress test

In this one do the wachowski brothers just piss on all the players virtually while wiping their asses with $100 bills?

I've been playing last few days and I'll just say this ...

DON'T FUCKING DO IT

I'm serious. This is my 2nd go around with the MxO beta. The game is STILL unstable and buggy as sin. The general game play is clunky. The graphics are sub par. The missions\mission generator are uninspired. The general pace of the game is slug like. The UI is horrid. The only thing that has caught my attention is the skill tree somewhat.

I am completely unimpressed. I've been through a lot of betas and by and large I can tell if something is going to flop in a big way. Games like WoW, CoH and even Eve Online were at least entertaining at a base level from the get go. The MxO universe is a completely dead world. I fail to see how they call this a beta. It still feels like an Alpha to be honest. If the brothers were smart they'd drop Monolith and hire someone who at least has an idea how this stuff works. Maybe NCSoft or Blizzard or hell even SOE would be an improvement.

Sad ... sad ... sad .... :(

SaintDude said:
I've been playing last few days and I'll just say this ...

DON'T FUCKING DO IT

I'm serious. This is my 2nd go around with the MxO beta. The game is STILL unstable and buggy as sin. The general game play is clunky. The graphics are sub par. The missions\mission generator are uninspired. The general pace of the game is slug like. The UI is horrid. The only thing that has caught my attention is the skill tree somewhat.

I am completely unimpressed. I've been through a lot of betas and by and large I can tell if something is going to flop in a big way. Games like WoW, CoH and even Eve Online were at least entertaining at a base level from the get go. The MxO universe is a completely dead world. I fail to see how they call this a beta. It still feels like an Alpha to be honest. If the brothers were smart they'd drop Monolith and hire someone who at least has an idea how this stuff works. Maybe NCSoft or Blizzard or hell even SOE would be an improvement.

Sad ... sad ... sad .... :(
do you have any screenshots?

i was in the early closed beta a long time back.......game was HORRID

mostly i am a good beta tester, and i will test games even if they aren't to my liking. BUT, me being a huge MMO fan, playing MxO is like chewing tinfoil.

Back