getting your hair cut on a weekend

ugly monkey

Veteran X
seems like a bad idea because the best barbers probably don't like to work weekends. i usually try to go on a weekday, but i've been saying that for 3 weeks now..
anyone else boycott weekend shift barbers?

i do my best to boycott all barbers most of the time

the last time i got my haircut was about 2 weeks ago and this stupid chink bitch cut too short on a callic. right before I went away on a trip. so my hair stuck up in the back unless i dropped a truckload of gel on it.

I finally started growing my hair out and I have my sister's friend at Gene Juarez cut my hair, it costs me like 10$ and I am dead sexy.

Gringo said:
haha

No, about the hair. Both times, one with each of my last 2 gfs, I've ended up shaving my head immediately after "the cut."

i made her do the same thing i have the barber do so it wasn't too bad

ugly monkey said:
seems like a bad idea because the best barbers probably don't like to work weekends. i usually try to go on a weekday, but i've been saying that for 3 weeks now..
anyone else boycott weekend shift barbers?
uglymonkey_1.jpg

I don't underthand why you'd want to cut thoth lovely curlths!

I just got a funny mental image of some dude with a model WW2 plane or something that had working propellers cutting his hair with them.

I used to shave my head, but I lost a bet to a girl at work and had to grow my hair out about 4 months ago, and now I really like having my hair longer. I had been shaving it for like 10 years.

i haven't cut my hair in over six months

if i pull it straight it comes down to my mouth... infact if i wanted to i could chew on my hair

Back