the FUCK STEAM thread #213324345

dlkzx

Comrade5
Veteran XV
i've given up on this piece of shit software, not only does it not fucking start for me anymore, but it freezes every time i click the play games tab unless i have it start when windows starts

this is honostly the worst program in the history of bad programs

fuck you valve, fuck you to hell

JodoFett said:
I like Steam. It works splendidly for me.

in theory it is quite possibly the best idea ever to hit the scene, in execution it failed miserably.

I'd quote Jodo, except after this last update it won't save my favorite/history servers.

I'll survive, I guess.

I'd say Steam works well 90% of the time for me, but the other 10% makes it very annoying.
Using 100% cpu with updating, why?
Not being able to play offline (they fixed it now I think) fucking sucks
Steam tells you the game is complete, but monitor says differently, if you try to play the game you will not have a good time (maps won't load etc.)

However I still lean to it being a positive move, but only just.

Works fine for me, but i share your hatred for valve because they release a product that you HAVE to use to play their new game, and it doen't work for everybody. That's horseshit on their part....If there is only one way to play your game, it better work for everbody.

in2thehurricane said:
Works fine for me, but i share your hatred for valve because they release a product that you HAVE to use to play their new game, and it doen't work for everybody. That's horseshit on their part....If there is only one way to play your game, it better work for everbody.

STFU WEWPEL

I installed Steam so I could try playing CS:S and my computer suddenly started hard-freezing after being left alone for a few minutes. I stopped using steam and suddenly my computer is fine again. Not worth the pain for me.

far_behind said:
I'd quote Jodo, except after this last update it won't save my favorite/history servers.

I'll survive, I guess.

also, i could only play hl2 for about 30 minutes the first day it came out because i could only log in once all day.

other than that steam has been good to me.

Back