Jislan

Contributor
Veteran XX
- Badmofo
- Chomp
- Reggs
- Tribalbob
- |VM|

It's unbelievable how ignoring just a few people can eliminate a ton of spam. :)

btw, wasn't there going to be statistics posted on the most ignored people? I remember this being discussed in irc.

I'm sure Orbital is at the top of the list, or maybe not, alot of people like to argue with him

Durak said:
I'm sure Orbital is at the top of the list, or maybe not, alot of people like to argue with him

Orbital doesn't get anywhere near as much flak as he used to. He seems to have mellowed somewhat in recent months.

badmofo
zool
zurn
icey
project2501
pagy
sargonnas9
el smack
link_
animo

and fngrbang

edit

Last edited:
btw, here's my list, most of these people are smurfs who posted some stupid bullshit nws picture and got banned, but I still keep em on:

-iNjEcTiOn-
Arrowhead2k1
Exposed
Faze
Insane_Poodle
MaD_ReBeL
mexicanmoose
MightyMonkey
nietzsche
omghi2me
OzoneLayer
PureIcey
Quiet!!!
Spamcock
[*OC]Hivaid
[Chen-RG-]

lol I have pureicey ignored, but not icey

Crypt said:
Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by Leiawen
Noone. I have never ignored anyone here, no matter how annoying they were.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leiawen said:
Orbital doesn't get anywhere near as much flak as he used to. He seems to have mellowed somewhat in recent months.
He mellowed out like 2 years ago after he got off a 6 month ban or something. Everybody just overdramatizes every single thread he makes (though some are, admittedly, still pretty stupid).

And I have nobody on pignore, but I should probably consider it.

TonyElTigre said:
:rofl: i liek seeing other peoples list. You can tell who they lost arguments too

Not neccesarily, some people are just too DENSE to argue with, so there's no point in seeing what they post, as it'll just lead to another pointless flame war.

Back