No sex from the wife on my b-day?

Kerosene31

Veteran XV
wtf? I don't ask for much from her on my birthday. Just steak and sex. She took care of the steak part, but no sex (oral or otherwise).

I put up with her parents at the house all evening, then she goes off to bed by herself saying "maybe tomorrow". I listened to her boring ass story about work which had numerous tangents and absolutely no point. Even her mother interrupted (normally quiet person) and tried to change the subject.

Am I overreacting, or is this really bad?

Is this worthy of the big D word?

Kerosene31 said:
wtf? I don't ask for much from her on my birthday. Just steak and sex. She took care of the steak part, but no sex (oral or otherwise).

I put up with her parents at the house all evening, then she goes off to bed by herself saying "maybe tomorrow". I listened to her boring ass story about work which had numerous tangents and absolutely no point. Even her mother interrupted (normally quiet person) and tried to change the subject.

Am I overreacting, or is this really bad?

Is this worthy of the big D word?
If something like this makes you want to get divorced, you shouldn't have gotten married in the first place.

JodoFett said:
If something like this makes you want to get divorced, you shouldn't have gotten married in the first place.
Or more accurately...
If something like this makes you want to get divorced, you are an idiot.

852.gif

Kerosene31 said:
So I am overreacting? I always thought it was kind of sacred to get laid on your birthday.

well i dont blame you for sorta expecting it.. but to be mad about not getting it is wrong, sorry..

hook her up with the guy I just dumped...

he wasn't all that into sex much, he's average to good looking, fun to hang out with but will cry when she dumps him so warn her about that. :browsmile

:spineyes:

Kerosene31 said:
So I am overreacting? I always thought it was kind of sacred to get laid on your birthday.
I put marriage as ridiculously more sacred than getting laid on your birthday. To even mention divorce for this really says something about you.

Back