[VIDEO] Owned.

It's faggots like you that make threads where you cant fucking search for any subject matter, which is why it gets posted over and over. So if you cant tell already, OFN.

There is no life form lower or more deserving of the death penalty than those who hurt or kill a convenience store clerk just to rob their store.

GreasyBoy said:
There is no life form lower or more deserving of the death penalty than those who hurt or kill a convenience store clerk just to rob their store.
For sums usually less than $50 or $100.

GreasyBoy said:

Yah those guys are really desperate

However this guy did pull it off flawlessy...although he most likely was caught and behind bars now.

Has to be pretty disheartening to have a record because you stole less than $500 from some store. Plus the anal intrusions aren't something to look forward to.

yea i haven't seen this before. I just about spit my drink out when I saw this. I really don't think I have every seen a punch as viscous as that one...holy shit.

That dood has been practicing.

h4rdluck said:
yea i haven't seen this before. I just about spit my drink out when I saw this. I really don't think I have every seen a punch as viscous as that one...holy shit.

That dood has been practicing.

Yeah, that punch sure had a glutinous consistency and the quality of sticking or adhering.

Back