[pics] JLH in this months Maxim

MassMedia

Veteran XV
Jennifer Love Hewitt

Where you've seen her:
J. Love first got our attention on Party of Five as the most adorable TV adoptee ever and returns to the networks with the Oxygen TV movie Confessions of a Sociopathic Social Climber. She is a revered pop star in Japan, and has also made a similar impression on the big screen with turns in I Know What You Did Last Summer, The Tuxedo, and Garfield.

Boob blog:
"I’m fascinated with the Jennifer Love Hewitt breast site, where people speak about what outfits they look best in. It’s fantastic. I think it’s the funniest thing ever, and I love that there are people who spend their time doing it."

You may now kiss the brides:
"My girlfriends and I always have a joke that if it doesn’t happen for us by the time we’re 30, we’ll just throw ourselves a big wedding and marry each other."

Standing at attention:
"I went to visit a bunch of the troops at the Walter Reed Army Medical Center in Washington when they got back from Iraq, and over half of them had my first Maxim cover issue with them at their bedside."

gm_l1.jpg

gm_l2.jpg

gm_l3.jpg

gm_l4.jpg

she needs to just get over herself and do playboy already

"one day you will hear of the great esikmo actor, jennifer love hewitt!"(family guy rocks)

ever since she turned crackhead, her sex appeal just isnt there anymore. yea, she has a nice body, but her fucking face looks caved in.

She's over rated as hell. She'd look good if she didn't stick her fingers down her throat after every meal.

-Someone feed the bitch!

She has a face like a bastard rat. Plus she needs a prime rib dinner or something. I mean, WTF? Is she getting ready to star in Spun 2?

Back