What The Fuck

Nearly $50,000 in support was donated by users and the site went down in under a month. They had the funds for nearly two months of operation. Where did the money go? Was it a scam all along? The answer is yes, he fucked over his users.

Like it or not, it is technically theft.

I wouldn't get so upset over it though and declare a warez rampage to "stick it to the man"

One site shuts down, 10 more pop up. Thieves win?

Dark Curse said:
http://www.lokitorrent.com/

this makes me so mad that intellectual property owners shut down a web site that facilitates theft - in fact this makes me wanna go out and expand my theft until my computer wears out or they follow the digital path to my door and put me in jail

I just wanted to fix up your statement a little for accuracy.

Last edited:
i_logo.gif

if u think about it...its a good way for them to...

the more idiots that see that and think "I NEEDZ 2 PIRATE"...the more lawsuits those niggers can give to them.

the more stupid obcvious "kazaa type" piraters the more $ for them

its also funny how lokitorrent is hosting all the images....hax!

Last edited:
heh, remind me of that ad they put in movie theatre before the movie starts

one where that black stunt driver tells us how he risks his life to bring us cool action flicks and we steal his work and he gets sad..

greeny said:
heh, remind me of that ad they put in movie theatre before the movie starts

one where that black stunt driver tells us how he risks his life to bring us cool action flicks and we steal his work and he gets sad..

yea i love fucking billion dollar movie companies trying to take us on a guilt trip...turn your faggotry of fucking PSA's at yourself, you greedy douches.

Back