Open Minded...

Swami

Veteran X
For those of you, like me, who have tried to meet women through the various online mediums, do you think that the term "open minded" automatically means anal sex? What about "always looking for a good time" or "likes to party?" Each of these I automatically assigned some sort of sexual connotation to. Am I alone in doing this? Is this mentality part of being a guy or could this be caused by the influence TW has had on me? Has anyone ever met a girl who had that in her profile and actually meant something blatently sexual *and* you got to experience that?

s.confused

I think the problem is that each of these responses could be true... what's a brotha to do?

s.not-banging-echicks

tw continues to dissapoint

why does your mind jump to sex that quickly? it is possible that in certain context, that "open minded" would be interpreted into sexual experiments, but from the information you've given, iit sounds like she tried to list her positive qualities.. and if "open minded" is tacked on there, i highly doubt that this girl is referrign to slipping it in her ass.

god forbid she actually may be open minded.. and not in regards to sex.
dude broaden your mind. sex is boring if its just sex with a random chick.

Chomp said:
sex is boring if its just sex with a random chick.

There's no way I can agree with that. However, I think my bigger hangup is with the term "open minded." It's so vague and generally misleading about people and I'd even argue dangerous to a person's natural moral code. I know I'm digressing, but "open-minded" people have to tollerate all behavior, thoughts, opinions, and aspirations - like being a Nazi. I'd rather automatically think a girl is a freak in the bed than the next Hitler.

s.closed-minded

Here's a handy reference guide:

"open minded" = everyone who tries internet dating needs to be open minded, so this is just filler.

"always looking for a good time" = "I like to drink and have sex."

"likes to party" = "I like to binge drink and have sex."

by her saying "im open minded" i'd let the chances fall on the side that she isnt an open minded person, just like 99% of the people who claim to be open minded.

if you don't agree with me (sex thing), then thats just difference of opinions.. but to me, i don't really understand how fucking alot of girls just for the sake of your own dignity, or even just for the sheer pleasure isn't as enjoyable as having sex with someone you care about. but, just because i dont understand it dosent make you wrong.

Bridude said:
sorry to dissapoint you chomp.
i'm an ant to you, your an ant to me. ant's dont bother me untill they try to pretend like they arent in line.

Point of order: Never once did I say I derrive a lot of pleasure or gain dignity by banging lots of women. But to say "sex is boring if it's with a random chick" can by no means be true. It may not be exciting. It may not be ethical. It may not be moral. But to say it's boring would put it in the same light as watching paint dry.

s.mao

Chomp said:
by her saying "im open minded" i'd let the chances fall on the side that she isnt an open minded person, just like 99% of the people who claim to be open minded.

if you don't agree with me (sex thing), then thats just difference of opinions.. but to me, i don't really understand how fucking alot of girls just for the sake of your own dignity, or even just for the sheer pleasure isn't as enjoyable as having sex with someone you care about. but, just because i dont understand it dosent make you wrong.

i'm an ant to you, your an ant to me. ant's dont bother me untill they try to pretend like they arent in line.

stfu emo faggot

Chomp said:
tw continues to dissapoint

why does your mind jump to sex that quickly? it is possible that in certain context, that "open minded" would be interpreted into sexual experiments, but from the information you've given, iit sounds like she tried to list her positive qualities.. and if "open minded" is tacked on there, i highly doubt that this girl is referrign to slipping it in her ass.

god forbid she actually may be open minded.. and not in regards to sex.
dude broaden your mind. sex is boring if its just sex with a random chick.
Shut the fuck up emoboy, don't try your faux enlightenment bullshit here when you were cutting yourself and crying 15 minutes ago.

"shut up emofag" "shut up emoboy"

you have fucking weak humor, but im glad you made yourself feel cool. it was cute that you two buddied up in order to make fun of me.

Back