Float Trip -> UVA -> Europe. Who is commin?

AkumA

Contributor
Veteran XX
So far ares is the only one that can make the whole trip...eggi maybe

float trip is going to be like a tues, wed, uva is usually thirs-sunday then from monday for 2 weeks im going to europe.Im passing the invite on to my direct friends and anyone who i know is cool and could make the best out of this vacation.

Let me know if you are interested, ill tell you the game plan.

uva is somewhere around july 1st (which is a friday so im probably right. this is a good assumption trust me)

Last edited:
Doesn't it seem just a little odd to you that you've extended an invitation to Europe to a group of people that you've largely never met? The float trip made sense, because it was kind of a sideshow or a precursor to UVA... but this? Come on dude...

Data said:
Doesn't it seem just a little odd to you that you've extended an invitation to Europe to a group of people that you've largely never met? The float trip made sense, because it was kind of a sideshow or a precursor to UVA... but this? Come on dude...
Largely never met?

I see atleast 15+ on a monthly or bimonthly basis. Talk on the phone, about life, family etc.

Whatever dude. Sorry to shit on your thread. Good luck getting folks to come with you.

Data said:
Whatever dude. Sorry to shit on your thread. Good luck getting folks to come with you.

Its ok data, i dont mind honesty. I know you are a cool guy

See, once this trip is over, they'll no longer be e-friends. They'll have graduated to the joyous category of real friends

Kurayami said:
Data just wants to go with you.
I do want to go. I could never afford it though. That's part of the reason I balked at this thread. Europe would fucking clean me out.

:shrug:

Data said:
I do want to go. I could never afford it though. That's part of the reason I balked at this thread. Europe would fucking clean me out.

:shrug:
You want to go with Mike AKA Akuma to share a room in Luxembourg.

I don't think I'd want to go to Europe.

Back