Funny Halo movies

red vs blue is about 3 years ofn you fucking idiot, jeez, none of your posts have anything worthwhile to read in them ive noticed

So, there's always something someone hasn't seen, what's your point? That everyone should post ofn w/o even doing a simple one-word search?

Durak said:
red vs blue is about 3 years ofn you fucking idiot, jeez, none of your posts have anything worthwhile to read in them ive noticed
So you could essentially say that RamataKahn ruined Tribalwar in much the same way that skiing ruined Starsiege: TRIBES.

I have a hard time believing that RamataKahn is retarded enough to believe that he discovered something obscure with RvB, though.

Kurayami said:
So you could essentially say that RamataKahn ruined Tribalwar in much the same way that skiing ruined Starsiege: TRIBES.

I have a hard time believing that RamataKahn is retarded enough to believe that he discovered something obscure with RvB, though.

:rofl:

Durak said:
true that. ramamahththamkhan is a greasy arab

Durak said:
So, there's always something someone hasn't seen, what's your point? That everyone should post ofn w/o even doing a simple one-word search?

I did a search, I'm not going to sift the 20 fucking pages asstard.

Back