I want to shoot my co-worker

jb_

Veteran X
GOD DAMN IT.

Here's his exact request: "Per <bosses name>, please contact localhost RIGHT NOW and find out why we can't send email."

fyi: our email is done offsite through the same company that provides us with a shitty website

Get used to it. People in management and higher position jobs don't care who or what is responsible for things like email not working. They just want it fixed.

And just so you know, they don't want you to correct them about this either.

sounds like someone has a case of the tuesdays

this is fixable. You need 2 items. An air horn and an assault rifle. Walk into the cube farm, set off the air horn. Pop the little bastard prairie dogs as they stick their heads up.

Will make you famous!

ZurN said:
sounds like someone has a case of the tuesdays

this is fixable. You need 2 items. An air horn and an assault rifle. Walk into the cube farm, set off the air horn. Pop the little bastard prairie dogs as they stick their heads up.

Will make you famous!

haha.. this made me chuckle

Kerosene31 said:
Ugh, you're supposed to say, "I just sent him an e-mail..."

:rofl: Reminds me of when I was at Gateway. They had an email database crash and sent an email out to everyone to close their Outlook and keep it closed till they sent out an email letting everyon know it was ok to repopen Outlook

:lol: Kinda like long ago I was talking to a tech support guy for Zoom modems, having connection issues. Dude tells me to try disconnecting the line from the surge protector to see if that helps.

So I'm under the desk talking on the phone.. "Hang on let me unplug.. hello? hellooo?"

(same phone line I was using) Durrrr

update: they figured out it wasn't us, so now they're both on the phone with the provider, as if:

1. they haven't noticed, and therefore by calling
2. it will prompt them to fix things any faster than they would before calling

ugh

Back