AaronTheD

Veteran X
52482555_m.jpg

45447746_m.jpg

45447910_m.jpg

she's like 4'11 and i'm 6'2. makes it kind of weird

oh and she really wants my cock

I would hit it and not tell anyone

i mean ANYONE because she looks about 15 years old and that you would go to jail for atleast 6 years and get raped everynight by a big fat blackman with a huge penis going up your anus every day for 6 years thats 365.25 * 6 days of getting anally raped.... CAN YOU HANDLE THAT???????????????????????????????????? CAN YOU ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Animo said:
I would hit it and not tell anyone

i mean ANYONE because she looks about 15 years old and that you would go to jail for atleast 6 years and get raped everynight by a big fat blackman with a huge penis going up your anus every day for 6 years thats 365.25 * 6 days of getting anally raped.... CAN YOU HANDLE THAT???????????????????????????????????? CAN YOU ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????

thats kind of hard to do concidering i'm friends with her entire floor

not bad but that hair is horrible.. if she really wants the cock i suppose i'd let her have it, but she doesnt look worth chasing..

mostestdef said:
she looks like she tries too hard

she really does. i also have absolutely no interest in her except for the fact that she wants me and to get over this other girl i was previously with.

the thing is, i can't really just hook up with her and never talk to her again, as i'm friends with her entire floor and they'd all hate me.

I bet she has more issues than National Geographic.

So, at any rate...P in B, then wipe P on curtains.

AaronTheD said:
she really does. i also have absolutely no interest in her except for the fact that she wants me and to get over this other girl i was previously with.

the thing is, i can't really just hook up with her and never talk to her again, as i'm friends with her entire floor and they'd all hate me.
why can't you be honest and say you're not looking for anything serious?

Back