bonnaroo

anyone planning on going? tickets on sale tomorrow and i havent convinced my parents to let me go because school will still be in session. good luck to all those planning to buy tomorrow, and i hope to maybe run into you there.

and p.s. i know i'm early on the excitement but wsp is back on tour and i can't help it.

nolt said:
i may go just to beat up a few hippies... i dunno
haha. i can't blaim you, a lot of the people in in that whole scene are pretty fucking stupid, and personally i'd rather go to telluride, but thats just too fucking far away.

yeah man my buddy used to live in telluride and i was out there one time just about a week off from that :(

the line up this year isn't shit compared to the past 3. I mean Dave Mathews as a head liner. FUCKING ROFFLE MY WOFFLE

this year is going to be full of a bunch of kusty ass bitches who think they are hippies but instead they drive daddy porche to bonnaroo to see dave mathews.

But hah, i guess ill go only to keep tradition alive. Its still 3 days of la la land and no consequences (instead of being broke afterwards but meh)

Last edited:
DropSquad said:
the line up this year isn't shit compared to the past 3. I mean Dave Mathews as a head liner. FUCKING ROFFLE MY WOFFLE

this year is going to be full of a bunch of kusty ass bitches who think they are hippies but instead they drive daddy porche to bonnaroo to see dave mathews.
wa? i thought wsp or trey were headlining? i might just have to just go to telluride or the folks festival instead, seeing todd snider would kick serious ass.

highlights are definitely john prine, earl scruggs, bela fleck acoustic trio, allmans, dbt, ymsb, and keller williams.

Last edited:
TimTheEnchanter said:
wa? i thought wsp or trey were headlining? i might just have to just go to telluride or the folks festival instead, seeing todd snider would kick serious ass.

well wsp has 2 shows so i guess they are up there with dave and trey has a "special late night show" so hes kind of headlining.

im not a big wsp fan, im more of a string cheese fan which is the norther version of wsp who are a bunch of down home hicks... :)

bella fleck will be there who rocks, so will allman bros. keller williams is ok. karl densons tiny universe is fucked up shit but fun to listen to, umphrys mcgee is good and yonder mountain is good ass shit.

DropSquad said:
well wsp has 2 shows so i guess they are up there with dave and trey has a "special late night show" so hes kind of headlining.

im not a big wsp fan, im more of a string cheese fan which is the norther version of wsp who are a bunch of down home hicks... :)

bella fleck will be there who rocks, so will allman bros. keller williams is ok. karl densons tiny universe is fucked up shit but fun to listen to, umphrys mcgee is good and yonder mountain is good ass shit.
ymsb is one of my favs and i agree sci is better than wsp. they were actually the first jam band i really listened too, outside of the dead.

hasn't dave played at night for the past 2 or 3 years? If you like live music and being somewhat miserable 80% of the day, it's a really cool concert. I live about an hour away from there.

ill probably go.

it wont be near as good if the dead dont play. Lots of stupid college frat boys and whatnot that follow dave fuck the scene up. There is lots of corruption at bonoroo so waht out and dont get ripped.

ill make a lot of the wsp tour and the whole dead tour along with the national family gathering and a few other festies prollie.

Me and some friends are tryng to raise $8,500 for a school bus that just had the ngine rebuilt...its furnished ont he inside...and converted to run on vegetable oil...so free fuel...it holds 234 gallons and gets 10 miles to the gallon...you just pull up to a restaraunt and pump all there used oil through a filter and your ready to go...it runs off diesel too...you hae to warm the engine up with the diesel before you run the oil or it could cause comlications.

cant wait for the 40th this summer!

Back