fuck the faggot ass patriots and fuck falhawk

being a cowboys fan it is hard for me to say this but....

i hope the fucking eagles run a fucking train up the patriots asses

i hope mcnabb pulls out a giant fucking boner and shoves it way up brady's ass and makes himself a white-boy ka-bob

i hope the patriots all spontaneously combust into fairy dust

Fancy Cat said:

i hope mcnabb pulls out a giant fucking boner and shoves it way up brady's ass and makes himself a white-boy ka-bob

all of this is evidence for my earlier statement

look i played and I am pretty sure they would have thrown the yellow if the darkie's ran a train on the qb.

edit: during the game atleast....what 12 grown men do with each other on their own time is their biz.

yes when i was a child. then some other male player patted my ass and i took his helmet off with a right uppercut.
a bench clearing brawl ensued and i decided that i would be right off playing a less fairyesque sport.

Fancy Cat said:

heh, I thought you were are Ravens fan... as a fellow Cowboys fan, I know your hatred for the Pats must REALLY run deep if you are actually rooting for those filthy birds...

nolt said:
yes when i was a child. then some other male player patted my ass and i took his helmet off with a right uppercut.
a bench clearing brawl ensued and i decided that i would be right off playing a less fairyesque sport.

you sound like a troubled child

call me crazy but i don't think an uppercut would fly in any other sport except boxing and chute fighting

I can't quite figure out the anti-pats bandwagon.

The only thing I can think of is that they don't like being reminded that the pats are a complete team etc. Or they are just mad their teams suck?

I'm not saying the pats get no respect. They definitely do. However people look for reasons to hate them. We, as a general public, love to root for the underdog.

Flunky said:
heh, I thought you were are Ravens fan... as a fellow Cowboys fan, I know your hatred for the Pats must REALLY run deep if you are actually rooting for those filthy birds...

i wasn't a ravens fan. i just met the owner and got some free tickets to a game for totally swallowing his cock.

i have been a cowboys fan since birth

Back