I'm an asshole

Yoda

Contributor
Veteran XV
Couple of guys (and girls) from my floor are watching The Ring because the power is out and why not watch a scary movie when the power is out (laptops and the network is still running). And since the room phones don't run on power, we called them and scared the shit out of them. This is my conscience. :(

I would have gone to their room and beat them with a pillowcase full of batteries. Stupid fucks watching that movie. They don't deserve the laptop they used to watch that movie.

movies just aren't scary at all when you watch them with other people...

i'm not really interested in scary movies, but the one time I decided to watch one, I watched the blair witch project, while home alone, like after midnight, and this was when I was like 14 years old. I was slightly scared by it, but not enough to show any signs. i think people who jump and scream and act all scared watching a movie like the ring with other people are just trying to share some kind of gay social bond. honestly, how in the FUCK do you actually get scared, about a MOVIE, ESPECIALLY if there are other people around, reminding you about real life and the difference between it and a movie

Back