Cell Phone for Pets

Crom

Veteran X
http://www.petsmobility.com/

"it's a cell phone and GPS unit on a collar, with its own private number. Using caller ID, it automatically picks up when an approved number calls, allowing you to speak to your dog or cat (but probably dog) from wherever you are. And with the GPS service enabled, you'll even be able to yell at them when they've wandered too far from home." (gizmodo)

You'd be surprised at what people buy for their pets.

I stopped at buying my Doberman boots, because the salt in winter is harmful for his paws.

calling your dog w/ it is stupid but it lets someone else call you if they find your dog w/ just a button press.. its certainly an extravagance but ppl do love their dogs and if money is no object then wtf

Barbara%20Streisand.jpg

Ronnie Dobbs said:
calling your dog w/ it is stupid but it lets someone else call you if they find your dog w/ just a button press.. its certainly an extravagance but ppl do love their dogs and if money is no object then wtf

This is why we pay for collars and ID tags (not raving at you, just a helpful quote). We already have those ID chips that can be put in dogs/cats too if they get lost without their collar--the pound/humane society scan the animals and then contact the owners. Why would you pay for something like this...

Swamp Kitten said:
This is why we pay for collars and ID tags (not raving at you, just a helpful quote). We already have those ID chips that can be put in dogs/cats too if they get lost without their collar--the pound/humane society scan the animals and then contact the owners. Why would you pay for something like this...
the id tag only works if someone wants to take the time to look at tag and contact the owner.. this obviously makes it easier for someone to just press a button instead of taking the dog into their home while they try to get a hold of you.

you would pay for this if you had the money to spend on it and you wanted it.

Dude. They stole my idea.

Like, through the ether.

No seriously, I thought of selling cellphone collars to rich pet owners so their pets couldn't get lost, years ago. :(

Back