New mind fucking equation?!?!?!?!?!

Alpine

Ice Cold++
Veteran XX
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a toosie pop????

Picture for motivation.
LimeTootsiePop.jpg

Can anybody write a script for this or is there any math equation for this?

t = (the integral from 0 to d) j*e^(kx)dx

where k = 2.4556345 inverse milimeters
and j = .00034563 seconds
and d is the diameter of the tootsie pop in milimeters

note: this is an equation given from God (check the Bible it's in there) so if it gives numbers that are off then we just one again see the limits of mortal men

TedBundy said:
427 ...i did it once.

i did it as well in middle school and got 387 or something. There was also a group of kids at MIT that rigged up a machine that "licked" the tootsie pop and they did an experiement to see the real answer. Google it...you might find it

There was some show on the history channel about candy and they had a little segment on the tootsie pop. When asked about it they did have an average number that it takes. It's out there somewhere.

fartiusstinkius said:
t = (the integral from 0 to d) j*e^(kx)dx

where k = 2.4556345 inverse milimeters
and j = .00034563 seconds
and d is the diameter of the tootsie pop in milimeters

note: this is an equation given from God (check the Bible it's in there) so if it gives numbers that are off then we just one again see the limits of mortal men

god's anal salvatory glands can dissolve that brittle sugary substance in the mere time it takes for him to give that tootsie-pop a quick dunk in his heiny hole.

There are several factors, needless to say, even if it's the same person counting, the # of licks will differ at each attempt.

If you wanted to look at it semi-scientifically, the number of licks needed depend on these factors:

* Pressure per square inch the tongue is applied to the surface of the tootsie pop (TP)
* The average amount of square inch in contact between tongue and TP
* At what measurement from the center of the stick of the TP at which you declare that you have reached the center of the TP.
* The rotation factor of the TP - if the eater continues to lick one specific portion only to reach the center faster - or if licks are distributed evenly around the outer surface area of TP.

And to a lesser extent:

* Ambient temperature
* Use of teeth / or lack of teeth of eater
* Hunger of TP eater
* Boredom of TP eater
* Age of TP

~500 just to reveal the center
~3300 If I remember correctly to get all the candy off. I got a tongue blister too.

Back