hey people who pray or consider themselves spiritual

Fancy Cat

Contributor
Veteran XX
i have a favor to ask.

when you pray tonight, to whichever god you pray to, put in a good word for my mom.

she was ill all christmas break while i was home. and now, after several visits to various docs, she has been diagnosed with chronic lung disease, a mass in her pulmonary artery, and a spot on her liver. 40 years of smoking will do that to you.

so if you would, do me a favor and put in a good word with your god about my mom. i don't care what god it is. the Christian god, Buddha, Allah, the sacred feminine, or even the god of small leafy sticks.

i don't want to even imagine what life would be like without her in this world. and i never want to have kids if she won't be around to spoil them as their grandmother.

i realize this is a bit of a stretch, asking random people i don't know or barely know on tribalwar to pray for my mom. but then again, all we ever do on this site is sit around having non-sensical pointless conversations about the newest song we heard, how much booze we drank last weekend, or who we'd like to hit. so i don't any reason not to maybe ask for something slightly more meaningful from this site.

if you pray for my mom, thanks. i appreciate it.

Bane Grievver said:
:heart: Fancy Cat. Since you spelled everything right and didn't exaggerate anything, this must be serious. She'll be in my thoughts.

i wouldn't pull a gay prank like this for attention. this is very much real.

thanks for keeping her in your thoughts

I'll put in a good word Joe. Best of luck for your mom, you and your family.

I lost an uncle yesterday, bad times.

I'll throw in a word with the all mighty god, i only talk to him on rare occasions.

very sorry to hear it joe :(

weve decided that we think my grandma wants to die.. she probably has an enlarged heart but wont go to the doctor

maybe TW should start up a tradition with the sick kinsmen of those that frequent the boards.

perhaps nspectre could deliver "Goatse well soon!" cards personally?

Back