[?]Question about Florida and 40oz of alcohol

Spexx

Veteran XV
Why can't they be sold in Florida? I've never heard an answer from a reliable source, and it's kind of a bitch to do a google search on.... Any answers?

One time I saw a The Daily Show clip about some place where they could only serve alcohol out of mini-bottles.

I don't know if that was true or no.

Baby Bew said:
One time I saw a The Daily Show clip about some place where they could only serve alcohol out of mini-bottles.

maybe they have some obscure liquor commissions liscense that only allows them to b/c they're too poor/shitty to get a real one.

Baby Bew said:

I think one of the Carolinas, maybe South.

cancer said:
maybe they have some obscure liquor commissions liscense that only allows them to b/c they're too poor/shitty to get a real one.

no it was some ordinance or something along those lines - people could only consume drinks with no more than a certain amount of alcohol content in each. It had to be uniform, so they put them all in little bottles. (This is at a bar, obviously.)

Baby Bew said:

it's here in south carolina

but during the past election we voted to allow normal liquor bottles

JustinCase said:
it's here in south carolina

but during the past election we voted to allow normal liquor bottles
Yeah I remember voting for that during the election, didn't that fail though?

Back