[No shit] Global poll slams Bush leadership

Reggs said:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/4185205.stm

I dont care what others think, they are all wrong and just jelous of us. Iraq is going great and we are making Americans safe.

Your words sound like government propaganda, and believe me LOTS of people care how the rest of the world views america. Regardless of your message, you worded it very childishly; most likely a contributing factor to WHY the rest of the world hates us.

More than half of people surveyed in a BBC World Service poll say the re-election of US President George W Bush has made the world more dangerous.

The survey found that 47% of the 21,953 people questioned now see US influence in the
world as largely negative, and view Americans negatively as well.

On average across all countries, 58% of people - and 16 out of 21 countries polled - said they believed Mr Bush's re-election to the White House made the world more dangerous.
I'm really fucking confused...

How do 11% of the surveyed people think making the world more dangerous is not negative?

Mael said:
Your words sound like government propaganda, and believe me LOTS of people care how the rest of the world views america. Regardless of your message, you worded it very childishly; most likely a contributing factor to WHY the rest of the world hates us.
Somebody's sarcasmometer is broke.

Worldwide polls haven't really changed over the last year. The Republican party is aguably the most disliked political faction on the planet.

Iraq is going great? What are you on fucking shrooms?

Over 50% of the population won't be able to vote in the elections.

That's all I'll be able to say. I bet half the people will die in attacks anyway.

Going great.. god.. wtf

Hugo said:

That's all I'll be able to say. I bet half the people will die in attacks anyway.

Going great.. god.. wtf
Stupid much?

article said:
The only European country to buck the trend was Poland, one of the new members of the European Union, which gave the thumbs up to both President Bush and the US.
I guess (in soviet russia) poland didn't forget us.

Hugo said:

Going great.. god.. wtf

Whats sad is most of them think they are voting for a new president. They're not, only for the people to draft the new Iraqi Constitution.

Back