Whys dutch boyd so poor

Man, if I woulda won the lotto tonite, this woulda been the 1st thing I bought. Then I would of flew to Europe and hung out with "The Crew" drinking and smoking cigars and humping poker groupies.

I didn't know he was addicted to coke...

Regardless though, he's not that good of a poker player and neither is "The Crew". They are internet poker players and made most of their money that way. None of them will ever win a major live tournament.

Durak said:
I didn't know he was addicted to coke...

Regardless though, he's not that good of a poker player and neither is "The Crew". They are internet poker players and made most of their money that way. None of them will ever win a major live tournament.
durak, ever heard of WSOP? cause crew members won 4 or 5 of the tournaments in the 2004.

zodie said:
durak, ever heard of WSOP? cause crew members won 4 or 5 of the tournaments in the 2004.

Uh.. the only crew member who won a tournament in WSOP was scot fischman and that was luck. He rivered some ridicolous bullshit against that arab dude. I think scot had ace high and the other guy had a low pocket pair, and the board had 2 pairs higher than the other guy (last pair came on the river) so scott won on ace high. in all, he shoulda lost that tourney and lost it badly.

Though zodie is right... I fucking hate the crew.. with a firey passion. Dutch Boyd is the only one I respect.. and Scott Doucheman I absolutely fucking despise. I hope the whole crew fucking dies. Crew? What the fuck is that.. "were gonna take over the poker world" yeah and you can lick my ballsack you cock gobblers.

Durak said:
Uh.. the only crew member who won a tournament in WSOP was scot fischman and that was luck. He rivered some ridicolous bullshit against that arab dude. I think scot had ace high and the other guy had a low pocket pair, and the board had 2 pairs higher than the other guy (last pair came on the river) so scott won on ace high. in all, he shoulda lost that tourney and lost it badly.
Actually Doucheman won two tournaments and that ugly tall guy one won. so you are incorrect sir.

Durak said:
as already stated scott wasn't the only one to win, and it's not "luck" when you win ANY of the WSOP tournaments.

So 2 of the 6 douchebags or whatever got three bracelets. They didn't do shit in the main event though and that's what matters in end. Whether they can stand up to the big boys. And they obviously can't.

Durak said:
So 2 of the 6 douchebags or whatever got three bracelets. They didn't do shit in the main event though and that's what matters in end. Whether they can stand up to the big boys. And they obviously can't.
you're a fool if you think winning a WSOP tournament doesn't mean anything, no matter which it is. they were winning well over $100,000 PER tournnament. fischman made over $600,000 in one year if you've read anything about him.

He still doesn't impress me in the least bit. Sure he can take on small time players online and such, but he'll never do good against people will real life experience.

And luck... just look at moneymaker, what major thing has he won since last year's WSOP? Nothing much. He got lucky in tourney and that's about it.

Durak said:
He still doesn't impress me in the least bit. Sure he can take on small time players online and such, but he'll never do good against people will real life experience.

And luck... just look at moneymaker, what major thing has he won since last year's WSOP? Nothing much. He got lucky in tourney and that's about it.
Dude Durak.. I hate the fucking fuckers but even I admit that Scott Fischman played WSOP caliber players in two tournaments and won them. You are indeed a fucktard if you don't believe he has any skill. He got lucky against the arab dude but if he had losed.. he still would have taken 2nd place. So.. stfu k.

moneymaker has made a few final tables on the WPT and such

anyway.... durak give it up... im not trying to say the crew arent huge faggots... they just are good poker players.... especially fischman (that god damn faggot)

dutch boyd is also very good, dont know much about the others

first you say that it doesnt matter unless they match up with the big boys in the main event and then point out moneymaker as an example of someone who got lucky even though he made over 2 million winning it.

then you try to tell me that fischman, who is ranked 7th in the world by one of the major poker magazines in 2004, sucks because he has no "real life" experience EVEN THOUGH he won a WSOP event?

dude as much as you hate him, he and the crew are an EXCELLENT group of players. this has been proven plenty of times.

Back