What do YOU do with hangnails?

Acer

Veteran X
I ALWAYS get them on the right side of my left thumb, like 2 or 3 times a month.

Usually I just let them be until the little skin flap falls off, and it heals. But I just cut the skin flap thing off with a pair of nail clippers as many people do. It hurt like fuck but it works

there has to be a better way.

(btw I think my spacebar gives me hangnails.)
((btw I like making threads))

38, I was never good in highschool but i passed.

Im historically smart, average in english and not the best in math, because i never cared.

i think my brother got an 87 or something (USMC)

he could have been presidential guard... but he wanted to be infantry

so right now he's infantry (FAST company), with a security force option. he's at SOI

are you enlisted?

Am I the only one here who has gone to a foot doctor to fix these? I never get them anymore because he stuck chemical down in the root of the toe nail on those sides so the nail never grows out like that.

xgalaxy said:
Am I the only one here who has gone to a foot doctor to fix these? I never get them anymore because he stuck chemical down in the root of the toe nail on those sides so the nail never grows out like that.
... what?

722S.jpg

xgalaxyx, those are ingrown toenails, I've had that surgery done.
A hang nail is a little flap of skin usually on the finger that REALLY FUCKING HURTS if you pull it.

I rip them the fuck off!

...it only hurts for a little bit, and it heals quickly if you pour some salt on it.

Back