Free Running

I've been doing free running for quite some time. It's really fun... however i've gotten really hurt doing it.

god damn you! silent running was on amc on the way out the door for work, and you reminded me of it (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0067756/). I hated that damn movie.

I know also remember seeing the previews for this and wanting to catch it. watching the david belle videos were pretty sweet.

I would hate to see someone free running jumping handrails, and fences, i would get all worked up thinking someone was running from the police, then i'd be dissapointed to find that they were doing all that for fun.

yea thats fucking gay
and the people who do it are faggots
and the people who watch it are queer

Gangrel said:
i do not expect you to have a retort
because it is gay
that is a fact
the end

No, sorry to tell you this, but that's called an opinion and we both know it. But then you are just being a fucking troll, what else is new?

Week44Gap.jpg

orbital 123 said:
No, sorry to tell you this, but that's called an opinion and we both know it. But then you are just being a fucking troll, what else is new?
since when am i a troll

oh man look at that 3/4 tuck roll, oh lets see if he can make the landing

ohh he nailed it, what a beautiful compound fracture folks

Honestly, it's a lot more fun and practical for that matter then any other urban street sports that are popular now. But that's just mho. Oh well.

Back