Maybe selling a few computer parts.. anyone interested?

SegaRob

Veteran X
I'd put this in classifieds, but right now I'd just like to know how much people are willing to pay for them. I might end up putting them on ebay or putting them up in the classifieds section. They're both used but working great - I'm just looking to upgrade so I'd have to sell them.

ATI Radeon 9200SE 8X AGP video card with 128 MB DDRRAM - VGA, DVI, TV

512 MB DDR RAM, PC2700 (2 sticks)

Let me know what you'd be willing to pay for them..

uhm...your always better off selling on ebay...

what made you think it was a good idea to post here without offering your own price?

h4rdluck said:
uhm...your always better off selling on ebay...

what made you think it was a good idea to post here without offering your own price?
I'm looking for $40 for the video card and roughly $60 per stick of ram. Just because I'm looking for that, doesn't mean I'll get it. :p I'm trying to figure out what I will get before I buy the new parts.

SegaRob said:
I'm looking for $40 for the video card and roughly $60 per stick of ram. Just because I'm looking for that, doesn't mean I'll get it. :p I'm trying to figure out what I will get before I buy the new parts.

seriously..always go ebay. I can't count the number of things I put on there used that end up selling for full or close to full value of what I paid for them.

h4rdluck said:
seriously..always go ebay. I can't count the number of things I put on there used that end up selling for full or close to full value of what I paid for them.
haha i see..

SegaRob said:

um for the ram those are horrible prices used

while we're on the topic.. where can you get anti-static bags and other things to ship computer hardware safely?

Back