[Addict Alert] New Starbucks Drink

-Kapion-

Complete Fag
Veteran X
It's called the Chantico. I was not allowed to sell it to the customers since we did not have the special 6 oz. cups that we are going to use to serve it in. But i sampled it in paper shot glasses, and OMG it was a big hit.

Yesterday a guy came in and tried it, he loved it so much, he paid 10 dollars for a VENTI of it and tipped me 5 dollars (really fat guy too)

If you haven't heard of it it is supposedly the most luxurious drink you will ever have, and is essentially made purely out of chocolate. I have pinpointed, with the help of my customers what it tastes like, and it tastes exactly like chocolate cake batter. If you end up paying 3 dollars for this drink you'll find out that I'm right.

I really doubt that people will buy into it, because buying it and sampling it and liking it is a completely different thing.

It's also probably one of the most fattening drinks you'll ever taste. A 6-ounce cup has 390 calories, 21 grams of fat and 51 carbs.

Drink this with a Monster Burger and you're gonna die.

Jesus christ, that's a ridiculous amount of statistics for one small cup. I'd pass on it, if they actually had a Starbucks over here.

Last edited:
I had so much of it, i probably drank two ventis. I am gonna have a hella hard time working that shit off :cry:

it sounded good until you got to the nutrition facts of it. holy shit, its a meal in a cup.

Back