is anyone...worried about the weather this year?

P Masta Flex

Contributor
Veteran X
its january here in south west VA, and not only has it not snowed yet, and isnt going to snow at least through mid january, but it's ~60...

there are birds here that def. should be here...

is it odd where you live?

P Masta Flex said:
its january here in south west VA, and not only has it not snowed yet, and isnt going to snow at least through mid january, but it's ~60...

Yes it is, it was in the 50's for a few days in chicago. Then again, two years ago right around this time it was 65 degrees in chicago. We have received very little snow, but again that happens all the time. You need to move to chicago, there is no normal fucking weather, and nobody screams about armageddon.

If you are worried about the weather for your area, try checking on the historical records to see if it is indeed anything to worry about.

Chances are, it isn't.

CelticLegend said:
If you are worried about the weather for your area, try checking on the historical records to see if it is indeed anything to worry about.

Chances are, it isn't.

it's historically 20 degree's colder

P Masta Flex said:

Im in SC and it's too fucking hot to be January. We had about a week in December where it was sleeting/raining and very very cold and all of a sudden it gets warmer out.

The south sucks.

max621 said:
Yes it is, it was in the 50's for a few days in chicago. Then again, two years ago right around this time it was 65 degrees in chicago. We have received very little snow, but again that happens all the time. You need to move to chicago, there is no normal fucking weather, and nobody screams about armageddon.
I was in Mexico the week that you guys had something like 10*F weather then I come back and it's 50 outside :ugh:

I want some blizzards :hungry:

Were having extremely cold days followed by extremely high temperatures here in nova scotia. its fucking freaky

Ixiterra said:
On average. Last time I checked, the weather doesn't stay the same temperature every year at each specific day.
If he says it's historically 20 degrees below average so far for the entire year of 2005 then I wouldn't doubt him.

it snowed in brownsville texas (on xmas day)

isnt that like the most southern city in the world?

it also snowed in paris texas where im at...2 days before christmas
first time ever lols

Try telling the weather in my area that it's supposed to be warmer because of the greenhouse effect, this shits cold. Snowed here (southern california) the other day. It's about 36 degrees out right now.

Back