I feel bad, am I in the wrong here?

|R|u|s|t|y|

Veteran XX
I have voice lessons weekly, and for last week, because it was christmas eve on friday, me and my voice teacher had arranged for me to show up at his house at 12:30 instead of my usual 4:00. So i show up, and it's pretty cold, I'm at his door ringing and knocking for 20 minutes and I hear his dog barking inside, but no sign of him, he never came to the door. So I figure, he's out of town or something or maybe he had to be somewhere b/c of an emergency. I don't see his car in front of his house, so I leave at about 12:50ish. I think it's kind of weird that he wouldn't tell me if he had to go somewhere, but I left things open for possibilities in my head and I didn't think much of it.

It's been a week since then, I haven't talked to him in the week and it's new years eve. So, I don't know if i'm supposed to go in for lessons at my usual 4:00 time. I called his house, noone answered, I left a message 2 hours ago. I just called again to see if he'd pick up, he didn't.

I feel bad for some reason b/c of the way things are going. Should I? Am I in the wrong? I don't know why I feel bad.

What the fuck are you talking about.

You feel bad because you've stood at his door for 20 min and called him repeatedly?

you should consider calling him a couple of times, but seriously is he old and sick? ppl dont just dsiappear especially if they usually communicate perfectly.

and no you're not in the wrong

Back