Bills Steelers, Sunday Sunday Sunday. Who do you like?

Spiderman

Veteran XV
I will pick Buffalo of course not just because I live here, but because I think the team has a good shot. Willis McGahee will be mvp with over 100 yards and three touchdowns. Pow pow.

Jets and Broncos one of them has to lose. :D :D

big ben will most likely be out because of the late hit by suggs

i predict 90% running by the steelers

edit: and if you think that mcgahee will score against the steelers D that many times then you're on some major drugs

they limited jamal lewis to 26 yards

they let SF score a touchdown against them, so it shouldn't be hard for maddox to find the endzone

xpdnc said:
big ben will most likely be out because of the late hit by suggs

i predict 90% running by the steelers

edit: and if you think that mcgahee will score against the steelers D that many times then you're on some major drugs

they limited jamal lewis to 26 yards

Why would the stillers run 90% of the time? Tommy Maddox hasn't exactly been Johnny U out there but he's a solid QB. I'm not saying that the Stillers should go out and chuck the ball into the air, but it's not like the passing game is crippled with Tommy Maddox at QB. I don't know if the stillers will win, but I don't think big ben should play. Then again, that's a long layoff till the playoffs if he dosent play....

While fans and the NFL and announcers are jizzing themselves about the bills, chargers, colts, and patriots; the Steelers only have one loss this season.

As a Browns fan I'm supporting the Steelers.

The Steelers are probably going to rest their defense. The Bills have been hot lately. The Bills have a good shot at winning.

No doubt that it was a late hit. Hell, he took at least 2 or three steps before he his ben, and then he fucking tackled him. I could see Suggs pushing him over or something, but he didn't have to tackle him. It was a late hit.

Back