prize[dot]exfuga--Best of the free sites? Has Ebay!!

IvoryKebab

Contributor
Veteran X
I've been checkin the freesites boards lookin for the best site with lot's of offers. The best I've found is Exfunga. Best of all is that they have the fucking ebay offer, which means it's easy as shit (and 100% free) to get referrals for this. If you do the ebay offer, you don't need to pay the gay shipping and handling fees the others make you do. It may not last long tho... We should setup a conga for this shit. Here's a brief look at all the shit they offering.
prize_id_23.jpg
prize_id_26.jpg
prize_id_20.jpg

prize_id_2.jpg
prize_id_19.jpg
prize_id_9.jpg

Sooo...you guys know the drill, i'm only shootin for 6 people to sign up, after that, i'll withdraw.

To get into the Conga, simply follow the steps below.

STEP 1 - Sign up using the top link below. When you sign up, above where you enter your email address, you should see a line that says, "You are currently being referred by:_________." Make sure that the e-mail address you are being referred by is the e-mail address of the first person that is in the conga. Scroll through this thread to find their email address.

STEP 2 - Complete your offer. (You will be added to the list in the order that it says you completed the offer).

STEP 3 - Make a post below that includes your referral link, your email address, and let us know who's referral link you used to sign up. Make sure you do everything correctly. You will be added once the person that you signed up under confirms that you have completed your offer. Then, once the people before you have enough referrals, your link will be moved to this post.

STEP 4 - Once you are on the list, KEEP CHECKING THE BOARD! When it's close to your turn as #1, you will be sent a pm. If you don't respond to it within 24 hours, we won't post your link until you respond. You should go to your PM preferences and check the "email me when I get a pm" option so that you're on top of things =) Once you are number 1 we expect you to keep us updated on your referrals.

You may also post again to tell us that you have been greened, but you will not be added until the person that you signed up under confirms it.

1. IvoryK
2. culdbeu!!@!1
3. culdbeu!!@!1
4. culdbeu!!@!1
5. culdbeu!!@!1
6. culdbeu!!@!1
7. culdbeu!!@!1
8. culdbeu!!@!1
9. culdbeu!!@!1
10. culdbeu!!@!1

Back