CS:S cheats in motion, myg0t speed hacks already

Nicodemus

Veteran XX
First time I saw it was just 3 seconds ago. Dunno if this is known to everyone yet. He ran at mock 10. Just a heads up. Sad they couldn't combat this kinda shit on the HL2 engine.

there is a tard in here right now thats on byoc (bring your own computer) that downloaded some cheat pack that has everything...wallhack, speedhack and some other shit in it. And apparently 1.6 vac servers dont see this..its stupid

Havn't seen wallhacks yet, as I don't play it that hardcore. Or maybe I havn't noticed. I think of CS as the degredation of online gaming skill. I just play it to fuck around. And now that I own HL2, its just another game to fuck with.

But this is 102% confirmed. He was at T's spawn before they could even get a loadout, I watched him run.

JuggerNaught said:
there is a tard in here right now thats on byoc (bring your own computer) that downloaded some cheat pack that has everything...wallhack, speedhack and some other shit in it. And apparently 1.6 vac servers dont see this..its stupid

and u dont do anything?

seriously, you should throw his ass out. you get a reputation for throwing out cheaters, more legit gamers will come.

make a big scene out of it so people will be like "dude the guy who runs the lan cafe i go to? he totally threw this guy out."

JuggerNaught said:

and you didnt kick him?

isnt he tha guy who made the cs vid bout the nerd who loses and shoots up the skewl? or just a poser

heh.. I've got phone Numbers and shit for some of those myg0t cock suckers. Also have complete access to their DSL connections, and have ordered our Abuse Dept. to send em emails and shit. If I get more complaints, I get to kill their connections permanently.

-MT-Stealth said:
and u dont do anything?
I didnt have to...the crew in here about lynched him when he was on the lan server. If he's out on the internet, i dont really care..if he gets caught its his account getting trashed..not mine.

Back